[RBS] Change of Name: SEEKING ADVICE: High Q Psychometry course and other Psychometry courses

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Mon Oct 31 18:25:52 IST 2011

My daughter is considering taking the High Q Psychometry course.
Have one of your children taken it from High Q?
Was it good?
Do you recommend it?
Do you recommend a different course?

Please share any info you have about psychometry courses.

Thanks-
Riki
02 9994576
Or by email

This email is similar to the one I sent earlier. The name is High Q, not IQ.
In the first email I got the name wrong.