[RBS] Making those wishes your Reality

Beverly Chimes bev1 at sfm.co.il
Mon Oct 31 21:37:04 IST 2011

Elul and the Yamim Noraim have come and gone.
You have goals you really want to achieve this year. Let's catch the
momentum and work towards your goals before they melt away.

Together we can find "you" in the juggling of all your different roles.

Give you and your family the gift of a mom/wife who is clear on her
vision and actively working towards it.
Be so proud of yourself working and striving towards the "better you"
that you want so badly to be but can't imagine how to get there.

I have worked with all different women and seen them make awesome changes.

For an appointment please call me on 0545 740 614 or hit reply

Beverly Chimes
BA Social Work (Hons), Qualified Life Coach