[RBS] Fitness Chug for Girls!

Jesse Burke tyburke at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:36:14 IST 2011

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that an additional trial session for girls interested in Jen's Fitness Chug for grades 5 and 6 will take place tomorrow, Tuesday 5pm, at the home of Tammy and Yishai Burke ,on Nahar Yarden, first house next to the park between Rephaim and Maor. (official address is Maor 2/7 RBS. For assistance finding the house call Tammy on 0506909043)

The goal of this exercise chug is to motivate and inspire the girls to MOVE! Jen will focus on improving cardiovascular fitness, strength, posture, and flexibility. Additionally, in each session there will  be some time devoted to "shmoozing" about how to live a healthy lifestyle (i.e. what are healthy and non-healthy food options, why exercise is important, effects of too little sleep, etc.)

As it looks now, the chug will be on Sundays and Tuesdays at 5pm, and the cost of the chug will depend on the amount of girls who join.

Payment will be given monthly, and we will need a commitment of 3 months in order to see improvement, and get real results.

For further inquiries about the Chug itself call Jen Airley on 0526249514.

Looking forward to seeing your daughters on Sunday,

Tammy Burke