[RBS] Outstanding Opportunity to Grow with Rabbi Dolinsky

Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Thu Sep 1 23:17:00 IDT 2011

We at BTYA are very fortunate to host Rav Dolinsky for his Vaad in Personal
Groth in Avodas HaShem every Sunday. We would like to open up the vaad to
anyone in the community who would like to take advantage of this amazing
opportunty at spiritual growth.

Rav Dolinsky's vaad will be starting the new zman this Sunday, directly
after the 8pm Maariv and Rav Malinowitz's dvar halacha at BTYA, Beis
Tefillah, 34 Refaim.

This is an amazing opportunity to experience learning from a very special
person. Rav Dolinsky is a talmid of Rabbi Avigdor Miller and was the
mashgiach for many, many years at Torah Ohr and Rav Scheinberg shita. The
Vaadim last about 30 minutes, are practical, down to earth and will give a
person the tools to think about growing in your avodas HaShem every day,
even many times throughout the day.

We meet in the shiur room, upstairs. Any questions, please call me or email
me.

Moshe Lichtenstein
052-952-7936
mlichtenstein at barak.net.il