[RBS] Notice of Familes who can invite Singles in RBS

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Fri Sep 2 15:18:44 IDT 2011

Dear RBS Community,

The RBS community is a wonderful community to live and be in. The chesed and  tzeddka organizations,  gemachs, wonderful shuls make RBS a special place to live in.  Yet there is something lacking in RBS that dampens  the community and has gotten worse and not better.

I am not sure if people are aware of the fact that there are SINGLE Men and Women (never married and some with kids)  living in the RBS community that are ignored, not taken care of, pushed to the side and just left out.

YES, there are SINGLE MEN AND WOMEN living here that are alone, without families, without a car, and need HELP, ASSISTANCE, LOVE, and CARRINGNESS TOO!!! just like you.

This issue has gotten worse and not better. I can tell you first hand how much singles are ignored in the RBS community. I live here and see it and get complaints from singles too. I started a Shabbos program, to help singles be invited to other families for Shabbos in the RBS community.

 Just remember when you are driving up Alyon, Sorek, and see a single person standing at a bus stop, maybe you can give them a lift home.  When was the last time, you invited a single person for a Shabbos or Yom Tov meal?  When was the last time you took them with you on a tiyul and make them feel special by including them with your family?  This phenomena has gotten out of hand.

 Maybe this email can turn the tide and get people back on track to see that there other people who do need help and assistance and just a little love too who are not married and living in the RBS community.

If you need names of Singles men or women, please let me know.

Thanks for listening
Reuven Ashenberg
Single Member of the RBS community
Neshoma at Bezeqint.net