[RBS] Let's make some real changes!

Helen Abelesz helenabelesz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 21:20:23 IDT 2011

Do you make the same promises to yourself every Ellul and then find yourself
going back to the old patterns after the Chagim?

Let this be the year where you put yourself first and allow yourself time to
explore where you are going in life.

I can help you make real changes that last through life coaching. I have
helped mothers find space for themselves and thereby have much more patience
with their children. I have helped mothers bring order into their lives
which has freed them up to play with their kids. I have helped women with
low self esteem to make some astounding achievements.

I have helped many mothers work on themselves and their whole families
benefited.

Call me for a first, free, no commitment session at 0544 829 815 to see how
life coaching can help you!

Be well,
Helen
Life Coach