[RBS] The Great Stuff Giveaway - THIS WEEK ONLY!!!!

dave greenfield dave at stanalytics.com
Sun Sep 4 12:34:35 IDT 2011

Sniff, sniff I must leave my office on Lachish 6/6 and that means you
can inherit LOTS of FREE and SEMI-FREE Stuff.
Now, mind you, this isn't just ordinary STUFF, but really cool (you'll
get the pun in a minute) STUFF. "Prices" are listed
below, but if you bargain hard and promise to smile at everyone in the
street chances are you'llget me to pay you to take these
precious items....

1) El Fridge - Yes, this white beauty crossed the Atlantic from the
old country. It's a GE, about 16 years old and still keeps stuff cold
(now you get the pun, I hope). Asking price is 20,000.42 NIS, but if
you act fast the chances are you'll get me to slash 19,000 NIS off of
it ( I will not cancel the 42 agorot, well, maybe...) Act in the next
24 hours and 25 percent comes off.

2) A Corner Computer Table - Oh, I'll spare the jokes, really cool
computer table in good shape, fits into the corner of any room. Pay
what you like or we'll pay you to take it.

3) Seforim of all sorts  - Jewish and, ahem, a few secular mixed in as
well. - no charge!

4) Computer monitors  - take 'em there yours

5) Computer printer - inkjet, works fine, 100 NIS

6) Computer chair -  123 NIS (since it's "as easy as....." to move it
and use it).

I'll be at Nachal Lachish 6/6 on top of Yoni Palmer's ahead (buy that
man some Acamole)...call me at 050-967-7986 as I'm in and out.

Good luck and happy shopping!
Dave