[RBS] Deena's Deal$, let me sell it for you....

Deena Stadtman DStadtman at aish.com
Sun Sep 4 21:02:57 IDT 2011

Deena's Deal$

Check out the items we have currently listed.

Dining table - Italian made (Calligaris). Seats 6 closed (1:38 m) and 10 when extended (2.7m). Solid wood, cherry in color.   1,850 nis

4 door Etz Maleh Closet- light wood in great condition. One side is for hanging clothes with two shelves on top. Other side is shelves.  2 drawers on the bottom.  1,500 nis

Electric Meat Slicer - Russell Hobbs multi-purpose food slicer. Model #RHFS01. 2 years old, used twice (2 years ago). Used only with Bedatz meat.  275 nis

Child's Laptop - New, learn words, letters, numbers, play music. 80 nis

Adult's bike - 1 1/2 years old, but was barely used for 3 months. Size 18" with gears. Includes locking chain and helmet. 900 nis

Sheitals - Various prices

Fix 1 & 2 Diet Pills - New/sealed from Lev Ha'Teva. Bedatz hechser. 60 nis

Check out other items:

http://deenasdeals.com

Remember, I only get paid when your item sells.

Don't forget there is a new section of "items you are looking for" as well as a FREE section.

For more information contact:
Deena

Deena's Deal$
050-419-9140