[RBS] Our Science Chug Returns for Another Great Year!

micky and rena siev mickyrena at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:56:33 IDT 2011

"Our Science Chug" - the hands on and interactive science program proudly presents another year of creative and exciting chugim!
Who? 1st - 4th graders (divided into groups)When? Sunday Afternoons - girls chugim, Thursday Afternoons - boys chugimTime? 4-5 pmWhere? Nachal Ein Gedi, Ramat Shilo
Free Trial Chug! Girls - Sunday, September 11thBoys - Thursday, September 15th
What makes us unique?Small groupsCreative projects and experimentsHands on learningMany parent recommendationsTaught by Rena Siev, an experienced teacher with an MS in education
Show your kids the thrill of science and discovery!
Check out our website - www.oursciencechug.com
For more information and registration (including trial chug), contact Rena at 052-891-3663 or at oursciencechug at gmail.com
Looking forward,Rena