[RBS] ** Important ** Orot Banot Update

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Mon Sep 5 10:09:24 IDT 2011

Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon between 12-40pm - 1pm a group of about 50 men
stood by the Orot Banot girls school screaming and shouting slogans such as
"pritzus" and "Shikse" as the kids were leaving school. Naturally, the
little girls aged 6-11 were shaken and distressed and not a few traumatized.

Security is being beefed up in and around the school but anyone who is free
today and for the rest of the week at 12:50pm are requested to come to the
school on Shdereot Herzel to help us protect the girls as they leave from
school.

There will be a mincha minyan at around 1:10p.m. after we have seen that the
last child has gone home safely and securely. If you own a dog - please
bring it along with you.

Here is a article from today's Ha'aretz:
http://www.haaretz.com/beit-shemesh-haredim-threaten-sit-in-at-girls-school-
1.382540

Looks like this Ellul we need to do daven a little bit harder.