[RBS] special offer!

Helen Abelesz helenabelesz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:22:52 IDT 2011

I'd like to give you a gift. As many of you know, I've been working as a
life coach and enjoying it tremendously. Recently I joined together with
several other life coaches in the wider Jerusalem area and we have just
launched a special deal for life coaching at only 100 NIS a session (or the
equivalent in your currency) from any one of our nine coaches.

Israel is currently in a state of upheaval, and change is in the air. A
better world can happen one individual at a time. I have seen the positive
effect coaching can have on relationships, self-esteem and connection, and
this has a ripple effect on the rest of the community. This special coaching
offer is a great opportunity for you and/or a loved one to make the shift
you've been seeking. Also, since a number of the coaches do phone or skype
sessions, you can take advantage of the deal no matter where in the world
you are!

Please pass the info to your friends and lists. The world now especially
needs as many powerful and joyful people as possible.
Offer is time limited, so grab it while it's hot! :-)

regards
Helen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 45-60 minutes life coaching for only 100 NIS instead of 250 NIS*!

WANT TO MAKE A LASTING CHANGE, FOR A CHANGE?

It's Elul time already, Rosh Hashanah is coming up. Are you thinking
"Argghhh! I want to make positive change in my life - but I said that last
year too! How on earth can I make this happen???"

We have an answer for you.

Dreaming of a new career or relationship? Increased self confidence? An
increase in income? A healthy work/life balance?
Imagine yourself handling relationships, work, money, or health challenges
with skill, calm, and ease. See yourself waking up each morning with a smile
on your face, peace of mind in your heart.

Now is the time to take stock, reflect, plan ahead and take ACTION in your
personal and professional lives. We, a group of talented, diverse and
professional coaches, are offering you a 45-60 minute strategic coaching
session at the greatly reduced price of 100 NIS to help you jump start your
dreams into reality. Give yourself and/ or someone you love a special gift
this New Year.

Contact us at http://www.jelc.info/jelc and create the life you've been
dreaming of now!

THE FINE PRINT:
1) Not for use in return visits to same coach, which will be full price
2) Not for use by existing clients
3) Also on offer: The Journey and the Jasmine Lance Winners Circle (see
website for more details): 200 shekels each
4) Offer expires October 31st 2011 for every coach except where noted
explicitly on website.
5) Length of session will vary between coaches and depending on the issue
being discussed .
* Representative Rate: Actual price varies from coach to coach

Be well,
Helen
Life Coach