[RBS] New Great Deal : Video Tapes To DVD

Noam Weisz noamweisz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 13:41:24 IDT 2011

Hello Members,

MediaCreative brings you a great Conversion Mix Fix Packages from Variety media types to DVD : VHS,SVHS,mini DV,8mm video ,Hi8, Digital 8, VHSC,SVHSC.
Mix Fix Packages deal Through 30/09/2011.

Get 5-9 video tapes to DVD with Mix Fix Package for just 28 Nis per Video Tape.

Get 10-19 video tapes to DVD with Mix Fix Package for just 25 Nis per Video Tape.
Get 20-above video tapes to DVD with Mix Fix Package for just 23 Nis per Video Tape.

Include NTSC,PAL and SECAM Video Tapes.

Check out our special Mix Fix Packages coupon on our facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/mediacreative.co.il

Like Us,

Write down The Coupon
 Code below the image , Click On The Link Below The Code ,Enter The Code And Print The Coupon.

All The Media In 1 Creative Place - MediaCreative.

Feel free to contact us for any further assistance -mobile: 052-8242208  tel.: 072-2504244

All The Best,

Noam - MediaCreative.

MediaCreative AV Productions
Mobile :