[RBS] Fw: Friends making aliyah from South Africa

Ilan Rubinstein office at ilanrealestate.com
Mon Sep 5 07:02:53 IDT 2011

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Friends making aliyah from South Africa
From: Ilan Rubinstein  <nadlan at hotmail.com>
To: rbs a list <rbsa at yahoogroups.com>,rbs list <rbs at yahoogroups.com>
CC:

If you have friends or relatives
planning aliyah from South Africa toa Ramat Bet Shemesh, I will be on hand giving independent real estate advice from 12-15th September in J'burg and from 16-18th in Cape Town.

Whether your friends or relatives are contemplating new, existing, renting or buying their home in Israel, I will help them make the best decision based on their needs & circumstances.

To book an appointment, kindly forward them this mail or write to aliyarbs at ilanrealestate.com

If you are thinking of renting or selling your RBS home & would like your property showcased to olim, contact us today.

Ilan Rubinstein
I.L.A.N. Real Estate
Israel Lease & Acquisition Network
Tel +972 (0)77-410-8011