[RBS] Looking for photographers and video experts in Beit Shemesh

Ganot, Brenda BrendaG at jafi.org
Mon Sep 5 16:03:51 IDT 2011

If you are a photographer or videographer or you know someone who is, please contact me. I would like names, phone numbers and emails.  This is for a very important community project.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Brenda

Brenda Ganot
Project Manager, Economic and Community Development Subcommittee
Partnership 2Gether, Beit Shemesh – Mateh Yehuda – Washington – South Africa
Phone: 02-6367809
Mobile: 054-2346418
Email: brendag at jafi.org
www.jewishagency.org/beitshemesh

 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
  אנא- חשבו על איכות הסביבה לפני הדפסת דוא"ל זה