[RBS] Succos Home Catering

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:44:38 IDT 2011

Dear Customers
As the summer comes to an end , I hope you and your families had an
enjoyable summer. Here at Exclusuve Home Catering we are once again
starting our Rosh Hashana and Succos plans.
 We have updated our menu and added lots of exciting and delicious dishes.
 Please visit our website at www.glattcooking.com to view our menu.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions . I would love to be
of assistance.
We have an early Bird special...for all those who place an order by
September 5th Receives 5% off their total order. If you plan on
ordering but dont have you order together yet, it is best to reserve a
slot to ensure a spot.
Take Care
T. Frankel
845-364-7164