[RBS] the kids are in gan or school ...

hadassah at shoreshcapital.com hadassah at shoreshcapital.com
Tue Sep 6 10:10:20 IDT 2011

 Calling all ladies in the "B'Sha Tovah" parsha:

 Yes, you!!!

 Do something nice for yourself. You deserve it. Your unborn baby
 deserves it. Your husband deserves it. And if you have already have a
 few, your children deserve it.

 Let me introduce myself, my name is Hadassah Rosenthal and I am a
 doula/birth assistant based in Ramat Beit Shemesh, Aleph. I have
 assisted at a number of births, and I would like to support you at one
 of life's most magical moments.

 Yes, it's true that hiring a doula lowers your risk of a c-section.
Yes,
 it is true that more women successfully avoid "extra" medication with
 the aid of professional birth support. And it is true that in the end,
you will
 do what you need to do, zehu!!

 Hadassah Rosenthal
 Birth Assistant / Doula