[RBS] **IMPORTANT** Child Hurt - Orot Update

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Tue Sep 6 17:30:14 IDT 2011

For those of you who have not heard, a little child was hurt today when a
stone was thrown into a school (Orot Banim) in Givat Sharet.

A group of protesters were again shouting 'Shikse' and 'Prituzs' to little
children who again were terrified out of their little minds.

This violence has upped the ante and we beg the whole RBS Aleph Community to
come out against these group of men who are causing angst, anger and pain to
many many people and causing immeasurable damage to children.

Just because we do not live in Givat Shaaret does not mean that our voice
does not matter.

*** Don't put your head in the sand. ***

The next story could be the attempted takeover of your kids school or your
Shul.

We hold the Mayor of the city responsible for not standing up to these
people and to all those who stand by on the sidelines and are silent.

Please email me or Dov Lipman - ddlipman at aol.com to ask what you can do to
protect these kids and families.