[RBS] Missed our workshops? FREE DANCE CLASSES this week at RBS Dance Academy (in the Ulam Sport)!

Shaked Gerowitz sgerowitz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:51:03 IDT 2011

RBS Dance Academy
LOCATED CONVENIENTLY AT THE ULAM SPORT - NACHAL SOREK 12

"Providing a place where every woman and girl can express her
creativity and spirituality through the art of dance."

multiple levels of
Lyrical Jazz    *    Contemporary    *    Ballet

If you missed our workshops, don't worry!  Come try out a class in any
(or every) style this week and next for free!  Here's the schedule.  Feel
free
to contact us with questions!

Sunday
11am – 12:30pm
Contemporary I

Monday
11am-12:30pm
Lyrical Jazz I

7pm-8pm
Girls Lyrical Jazz
(ages 11-14)

8:30pm-10pm
Ballet I / II

Tuesday
11am-12:30pm
Ballet II / III

Wednesday
4pm-5pm
Girls Lyrical Jazz
(ages 7-10)

8:30pm-10pm
Contemporary II / III

Thursday
8:30pm-10pm
Lyrical Jazz II / III

-Classes are subject to change at any time

Please Note: The only available class for girls (7-14) is Lyrical Jazz.
All other classes are for WOMEN and 15+.

rbsdanceacademy at gmail.com
052 760 4183 Shaked
02 999 7624 Jezliah