[RBS] Fw: JOIN COLMAR COUNTING THE DAYS UNTIL ROSH HASHANA

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 19:56:42 IDT 2011

 COLMAR DELI is in it's 7th year of providing excellent
 meats/chickens for your yomtov.

 "The Taste you remember " - place your orders until
 September 18th in order to avoid disappointment.

 What's on offer?

 As usual we offer Regular and Corned Briskets and
 Pickled tongues all nicely trimmed - either raw or we can
 cook and slice it for you too!

 Cold Cuts - sliced and vacuum packed  (corned beef,
 pastrami, roast beef, honey mustard beef)

 Boerewors ,Burgers, Biltong

 ALL MEAT IS EITHER RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR
 AGUDAT YISRAEL SHECHITA

 Cooked chickens either Auerbach or Agudat Yisrael
 [Either Roasted or Flattened and cooked in a Savoury or BBQ
 Sauce]

 Chopped and Danish Herring and Kichel

 ALL PRODUCTS ARE SUPERVISED  BY RABBI DANIEL MYERS
 OF  KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR.

 Call or email us for a full price list
 abrams2 at bezeqint.net
  02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4