[RBS] Bus being arranged for women to Hevron next Tuesday eve

The Jerenbergs batyai100 at 013.net
Wed Sep 7 00:31:47 IDT 2011

Make your reservations with me to go to an Elul event for women only in Hevron on 13/9. It's 25 NIS per seat, will leave Givat Savyon/Merkaz HaPizza in the Givah at 6 PM and then go to Dil V'Zol on Dolev in RBS to pick people up. Estimated time of return is 9:30 -10 PM.

Program: Daven with Esther Pollard that Hashem free Jonathan from prison, and join Odelia Berlin as she plays and sings uplifting songs to get us in the Rosh Hashana mood.  Go to Me'arat Hamachpela, of course. A Women in Green event.

Call me at 999-6078 or 054-549-6078 after 2 PM any day, or hit reply, so I can reserve you a seat!

Batya Jerenberg