[RBS] New Babysitting Group (Metapelet) - Unsolicited Recommendation

Yitzy & Yaffa Berger yyberger at yyberger.com
Wed Sep 7 13:00:04 IDT 2011

This is an unsolicited recommendation for Simi Perry's babysitting group.
Simi took care of all of my kids at Jo's Club over the years and I can only
say good things about her attentiveness and sensitivity to children's needs,
and her amazing positive attitude. Simi is an impressive multi-tasker, and
often had a room full of content babies at the gym. If you have any
questions, please feel free to call me at 02-9923036.

Yaffa Berger
RBS A