[RBS] TRAIN TABLE AND WOODEN TRAIN SET FOR SALE

elelhair elelhair at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 21:21:37 IDT 2011

BS"D

Hello, I am selling every boy's dream! A brand new wooden train table by Kidkraft plus a 100 piece train set. There are also 2 wooden trundles that slide under the table for easy cleanup! I bought this in America before making aliyah. It's a wonderful table to keep your boys busy I just don't have the space for it.

Here's links of the train table~~

http://images.hayneedle.com/mgen/digimarc.ms?img=master:KD156.jpg&h=300&w=300

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524892367082&pfx=pfx_shopcompare&cid=shopping3&mr:trackingCode=E40A3D89-D3C3-DE11-974B-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

I'd like to get back what I paid as it is all brand new and packaged so I'm asking 1000shekel for everything~ the table, the 100 piece train set & the 2 trundles.

I'm on Nahal Tzeilim.
Miriam
054-849-2698