[RBS] Orot Girls School - Message of thanks from a parent from Orot Girls School

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Thu Sep 8 13:38:46 IDT 2011

"Thank you everyone!
Even though the fanatics went wild today... The group of girls I walked up
to Sheinfeld felt safe because the police held the crowds of fanatics back
and there were lots of people walking together.
Thank you to all of the friendly neighbors who keep coming out every day.
It's amazing to see. It really helps the kids feel better.

----

RBS A - thank you.... but we will see what tonight and tomorrow bring.
Your support is still needed.