[RBS] Donating Your Old COMPUTERS to a Good Cause

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:37:59 IDT 2011

Dear Friends and Acquaintances,
 Re:  “Yad La’Machshev”, http://www.yadlamachshev.org .
  The Hebrew name translates literally to; “Hand to a Computer”. Yad
La’Machshev offers “free” computers and peripherals that have been acquired
through donations from various, individuals, organizations and institutions.
In the future, a wide variety of technology assistance services, including
consulting, training and volunteer matching will be designed.
 Up till now we have received and given away more than twenty PC’s and have
received four laptops that we are in the process of repairing through my
company SOS Laptops, http:www.soslaptps.co.il. As these four units have a
problem with their built in monitor boards, I have given them to be repaired
in a special lab that I deal with who has the expensive equipment needed to
repair the motherboards. I will carry the cost of these repairs from my own
pocket, and hopefully regain my “investment” through additional repairs that
will come into the lab.
 However, at this point in time the flow of computers coming into the Ammuta
(Non-Profit, NGO), has dried up and we are in desperate need of additional
donations in order to supply the long list of requests that we have.
If you feel you could be of assistance, by donating equipment and even money
please contact me.
 Thank You for your time.
Sincerely,
Yoni Framowitz Yonifram at Gmail.com

SOS Laptops - http://www.soslaptops.co.il

Yad LaMachshev  - http://www.yadlamachshev.org

Scripture Land Recreation Park http://www.scripturepark.com
__._,_.___Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a
New Topic
Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity: New Mem

--