[RBS] Kol Hakavod to Daniel Michaels

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:06:07 IDT 2011

Not that anyone is surprised that Daniel "heirim et hakfafa".   And BH he
did, and people responded.

It is extremely  important that the girls who are being harassed should see
people in hareidi dress who are nice to them.
It is important for the sake of ahdut that everyone work together to keep
the city safe and maintain the rule of law.
It is important for our future as a nation that we get involved in each
other's needs.

We are a community that knows to pull together to help others - as was done
for akurei gush katif and the people who came here during the war up north.
Yehi Ratzon that we should get a reputation for being a place
in which people of every tzibbur help , respect, befriend and work together
with people from every tzibbur.

Once again, if you want to know what YOU can do to help the situation in our
city , even if you cannot help at school dismissal time, a great
help would be
taking a look a the Hebrew side of Hadash newspaper (and possibly  some
other papers) and letting the editors know that you would like your children
to read in Hebrew the same degree of tolerance and ahavat yisrael that you
read in the English side.

Shabbat Shalom