[RBS] Looking to borrow HP color inkjet cartridge #22 for a few minutes

Avraham Nadell anadell at nadell.org
Fri Sep 9 00:45:47 IDT 2011

My HP Officejet 5610 (inkjet) has been acting funny.  I replaced the black
cartridge, but now it seems the problem is the color cartridge.  I'd love to
find someone who can lend me their tri-color cartridge HP#22 just to see if
my machine works at all and then return it.  Let me know if you happen to
have one that I could borrow just for few minutes.

Kol Tuv,
Avraham Nadell
Israel (02) 992-4468 / 054-244-8012
US (631) 865-4240