[RBS] Orot Banot Update

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Fri Sep 9 12:57:45 IDT 2011

Message from Dov Lipman

Everything was quiet today at Orot Banot. Adults stayed away as we were asked to do (thank you for listening), the police were there in force, and the wonderful girls of orot banot finally had a normal dismissal from scool.

As was posted, we are not going to specifically go out for walks on Rechov Herzog tonight. This week's Parsha teaches rules regarding wars against our enemies as well as the mitzvah to specifically go and fight Amalek. May we reach a stage where all our battles are against enemies from without and not our brothers from within.

Shabbat shalom,
 Dov‬