[RBS] melting babka in rbsa

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 20:31:43 IDT 2011

So this week we had the original Chocolate Babka that got me hooked on this
stuff several months ago.

One word for it is AMAZING!

Nothing compares to these desserts. I know cuz I went to the States this
past summer and gorged on Entenmann Popups (donut holes).
Actually, Entenmanns was my breakfast and lunch choice of foods the whole
time there.

But now that I am back in Israel, we get these desserts for Shabbos.
Shabbos just wasnt Shabbos in the States without the Melting Babka desserts!

These terrific Melting Babka deserts arrive in RBSA
on Thursdays around 11am at Best Market Nachal Dolev  (in the back near the
bakery)
and at Hakol Lishulchan in the RBSA shopping center (right near the
register)

Don't wait till the last minute.  Make sure to get yours early.

>American style cakes for the American palette
>
>Deliciously sweet, gooey chocolately bobkas,
>Cinnamony cinnamon bobkas,
>moist cinnamon buns,
>chocolate cake with fudge icing,
>soft chocolate chip cookies packed full of chips
>rich chocolate brownies with white chocolate chips!
And sometimes youc an even get chocolate mint brownies if you get there
early enough!

>All items with a Rav Rubin hechshir.
>These desserts are the closest thing I have come across to the desserts I
grew up with.

>Dont put off getting yours til the last minute as they
sell out fast!

>Shavuah tov
>Marti
>
>P.S. I do NOT work for this company!
I just love the stuff and want them to continue delivering the RBSA.

-
---------