[RBS] COUNTDOWN BEGINS!! Melabev Raffle - Now more than ever we need your support!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:49:21 IDT 2011

YOU GOT TO BE IN IT - TO WIN IT!!

ALL PROCEEDS TO TZEDAKAH TO HELP THE LOCAL ELDERLY!!!
Tax deductible receipts available upon request!

Thank you to all our very generous sponsors! (see list below)

prices:
1 ticket for 10 Shekel
5 tickets for 40 Shekel
14 tickets for 100 Shekel
25 tickets (a whole booklet) for 150 Shekel

Our wonderful prizes are

 MELABEV SUPER RAFFLE PRIZES – 2011 !!!

 Al Derech Burma – Family Bike Ride Tour

At Your Service – Cleaner Referral Service -

One Year's Membership to 'At Your Service'

Big Deal – Wilton Silicone Pans

Besimcha Catering – 100nis Voucher

Broder Pharmacy – 180nis Voucher

“CHOW” (Café Bagels B'rama) – Breakfast Special

Chalav U'Dvash – 2 Pizza Pies

Corner Trading – Lady's Handbag

Country Beit Shemesh – Swim Pass

Dfus Mishkan – 500 Cards with Inscription and Envelopes

Esther's Handmade Paper and Sculpture Studio –

Free 1.5 hour Introductory Craft Workshop for One Person

FUNtastic Stuff – Headband and Necklace

Harlow – Therapeutic Rice Packs

Matluk – Free Hour Personal Training

Melabev – Hats and Aprons and Tote bags and more!

Mini Market HaMa'or – Gift Packages

On Tap Plumbing – Water Filter

Sefarim V'od – Decorative Washing Cup

Smiley – Canister Set

Soda Club – Soda Machine

Super Barak – 100nis Voucher

Super Hatzlachah– 100nis Voucher

TO PURCHASE TICKETS: EMAIL: melabev.shemesh at gmail.com

Thank you for helping us support the Elderly of Bet Shemesh!

Melabev

www.melabev.org