[RBS] Rebbetzin Rochel Miller shiur starting every Sun 10:30AM

BD & Julie Greenman bdjgman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:27:55 IDT 2011

"Building a Jewish Home Through Emunah" based on the book "Ohel Rochel"

Haskama letter from Rav Leib Kelemen.

 Without doubt, one of the greatest challenges we face today, and one of the
areas of most profound confusion, regards matters of Building the Jewish
Home. Mrs. Rochel Miller uses sources that represent Daas Torah in the
matter of  Building the Jewish Home and teaches with the utmost clarity.
Mrs. Miller's presentations of this  material has changed the lives of
thousands. I encourage both Rebbetzins involved in their communities'
chinuch and laywomen to partake of Mrs. Miller's teaching to whatever extent
possible.

B'vracha,

Rav Leib Kelemen

The shiur will be taking place at *10:30AM* at the Greenman home 14/6 Nachal
Kishon
We hope you can join us.
call to confirm 992 1908

--