[RBS] CARSWAP: TWO 8 Seaters in NY to trade for same in Israel over Sukkos

rachayle rachayle at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 00:58:02 IDT 2011

We have a Honda Odyssey 2010 8 seater, with leather, dvd and great condition.  We want to swap with someone coming to the US somewhere between the dates 10/10/11 through 10/25/11.  We MUST have an eight seater.  This car is located 15 minutes from JFK airport but we can work out location as necessary.

We also have another family member wanting to trade a Honda Pilot 2010 (or maybe even 2011) , also an eight seater, fully loaded with as large a car as possible (for this swap if its less than eight seats it could work too , the more the better, but they dont need to fit a family in for every trip like the above car).  This swap could even start from right before Yom Kippur.  For this car you can email directly at cilkas at gmail.com or call us # 845-216-4999.  Can get car to almost any place in ny as needed.

For either of these you can email me back at rachayle at yahoo.com or call me (American time ) 516-659-4305

Rachayle Bitan (formerly Salzberg- if anyone sees this, HI! Hope to see everyone again when i come!)