[RBS] Are you missing your Orange Juice yet...

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Mon Sep 12 07:09:38 IDT 2011

Pommeranz Juices would like to welcome all new and not so new olim.

 Are you missing your orange juice yet, if so give us a call. We can deliver to your door freshly squeezed 100% pure Orange Juice.
 A refreshing healthy treat for Shabbat.

We at POMMERANZ try to do our ultimate to give you the best  pure juice on the market.
Join the thousands of satisfied customers around the country.

Pure juices available:
 ORANGE JUICE   (2 Ltr. bottle)                         guaranteed
 GRAPEFRUIT JUICE (red) (2 Ltr. bottle)               100%
 CLOUDY APPLE JUICE   (2 Ltr. bottle)                 pure

 RIMON JUICE (1 Ltr. bottle)
 LEMON JUICE (1 Ltr. bottle)

 LEMONADE (2 Ltr. bottle)

 OLIVE OIL

for more information contact us.

For RAMAT BET SHEMESH andNOFEI AVIV please call GIDEON 02-999-6440

 For BET SHEMESH please call RONNIE on 052-898-3381 or
trhakim at netvision.net.il