[RBS] Orot Banot - Important march Motzei Shabbat at 9:00p.m - Reserve the date

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Mon Sep 12 16:31:57 IDT 2011

Thank God, all Orot girls arrived home safely today with no screams, taunts
or objects hurled in their direction.  The police were out with a lot of
force.  May this continue.

There has been trouble in the construction site of the Culture Hall with a
section of the security fence taken down and a phone call made by a resident
identifying himself as a resident of Nachala Umenucha in which he said that
he and others will not let the Culture Hall be built in that location.

We are planning a short and very important march around the site for Motzei
Shabbat at 9:00p.m.   I will send more details once they are more
concretized.  For now, please plan to come and help support the message of
the march which is: "Bet Shemesh as a city for all Jews" where all Jews have
their needs met.  The plan is for people to bring Israeli and Bet Shemesh
flags for the march which will begin at the corner of Ben Zvi and Levi
Eshkol.
and will continue down to the taxi stand and then right towards Migdal
HaMayim.

More information forthcoming.

Have a good day,
Dov