[RBS] Sales Positions Available Immediately (Bizness Magazine)

Ariel arielt at actcom.co.il
Tue Sep 13 02:00:04 IDT 2011

BS'D

Bizness Magazine is starting its national expansion after successfully
launching and receiving tremendous feedback from our advertisers and
readers.

We seek experienced sales people to service the Greater Bet Shemesh
area. Ariel is looking for his replacement in the local market while he
opens other areas in the Country.

Great growth potential for self-starters with a strong desire to succeed
in a rewarding environment of client satisfaction.

This is truly a rare opportunity to:

- Represent a product that speaks for itself (you have seen Bizness
Magazine).
- Be part of a winning team during its national expansion.
- Profit from selling the industry's "Rolls-Royce".
- Take advantage of the opportunity to work directly with someone who
has trained over 19,000 sales reps.

Work in style. No time wasted in prospecting. Sales pros should be
selling. Leads and even appointments made for the right individuals.

Please send resume to salespro at biznessmag.com

Ariel
RBS resident