[RBS] In Search Of Drum Kit

ronmoritz ron at moritz.bz
Wed Sep 14 16:34:25 IDT 2011

Do you have a drum kit collecting dust and taking up space? If so, I may be interested in helping you out!

I am searching for a five-piece drum kit (floor tom, toms, bass drum with foot pedal, snare drum, ride cymbal, hi-hat with foot pedal, crash cymbal, and throne).  Kit should be in very good or excellent condition.  I am not interested in used-up kits that are ready for the junk yard.

If you are interested in selling, please contact me off-list.  Please include brand name, model name or number of the kit, wood type (birch, maple, mahogany, something else), and anything else that could help me assess the kit.

Thanks,
-Ron