[RBS] PSA: Melting Babka 7:30 AM in RBSA

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:35:17 IDT 2011

PSA: Just a heads up that the Melting Babka desserts are already here in RBSA
Come and get em!

You can find them at Best Market Nachal Dolev, in the back near the
bakery section and also

at Hakol Lishulchan in the RBSA shopping center across from Big Deal.

Incredible Chocolate Babka's Cinnamon babka's, super moist chocolate
cake with fudge glaze frosting,

Chocolate brownies with white chocolate chips, mint brownies, cinnamon
buns and chewy

chocolate chip cookies!

All items are under the hashgocho of Rabbi Rubin!

So come early and make sure to put yours in your cart before they are all gone!

You wont be sorry

Marti

P.S. I don't work for this company. |I just want everyone to be able
to know these terrific items expist and are delivered

here in RBSA.