[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 23:49:13 IDT 2011

Dear friends,
This week an unusual newsletter,but some advice for Rosh hashana.
You can order your meat needs for Rosh hashana by emailing me at
mybestbutcher at gmail.com .
Please email me till 21 pm the latest for the following day.
Other days are also fine,but must be stated in your email.
Please be so nice to leave your name and phone number.
Please refrain from calling orders in. We will have no time to deal with
it.(just email)

For other updates please like us at Facebook. (Best Market)

Shop at best Market with hundreds of items at crazy prices !!!
And win a free shopping cart !!
Every purchase between 20-27 September and
9-11 October will be entered into a daily raffle.
The winners will receive a full refund on their purchase.

Discount booklets will be mailed this week to your home.

Shavua tov,
Alon Frank.

Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)
RBS A
Tel:02-6335800

Opening hours:
Sun- Wed from 8 am till 22 pm
Thu from 8 am till 23 pm.
Fri from 8 am till 15 pm.
Motsae shabbos from 1 hour after shabbos till 23 pm.