[RBS] need volunteers for Likrat Kallah event

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Sep 18 00:57:32 IDT 2011

It's not that far away-November 9th , featuring an amazing women's night out
with sweets and salads, a fabulous Chinese Auction and Raffle as well as
speaker, Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky. (to be held at Beit Tefillah starting at 7:30
pm)-all this to help the many many kallahs who turn to Likrat Kallah .
(Likrat Kallah has been zocheh to help 1371 kallahs by giving them six
household items for free)

But, to make it happen, we need volunteers for the night of the evening:
women to work at the entrance, raffle and Chinese auction stations, women to
help pass out the prizes, stick around for clean-up(for those who can REALLY
stay for clean-up I am offering a complimentary Chinese Auction ticket) and
more details.

If you would like to help, please e-mail!  Really looking forward to seeing
you there!