[RBS] Computer Game-Making Chug

r. t. rteren at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:18:37 IDT 2011

posting for a friend - reply to below

Learn problem solving and creativity by having fun! Create games you and
 friends can play - without writing a line of code. Join the Game Making
 chug to find out what makes fun games - fun!

We will use the Game Maker software to create
games, without the need for a formal programming language. The chug will
 focus on good game design, including understanding game genres and
level design, and participants will learn problem solving and how to
follow programming logic. We will both play and create games in order to
 analyze game structure, challenges, rules, constraints, etc.

The chug is currently being offered for boys in grades 5-10 (I will
organize groups according to age, based on registration). Space is
limited, so please let me know if your son would like to sign up.

I will be happy to have a girls' class as well if there is enough interest.

-Lisi
lisi at lifelong-learner.com
054-636-6157