[RBS] RBS Women Give Flowers to Banot Girls

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 03:16:46 IDT 2011

Thanks to all who participated in this wonderfully personal and heartfelt gesture of solidarity to the girls of Orot Banot this past Friday.

A large group of at least 60 women went to Orot to  show the girls that the women of RBS  and BS CARE!  Some of us haredi, some Dati- all just Torah observant women who made a point to show the girls of Orot that we value who they are, and consider them each a Bat Melech- worthy of love and respect that we all deserve.
We did not protest,  incite, or aggitate the opposing groups. (B"H there were none there)
We were simply there to give chizuk at a most needed time.
Thanks also to Dov Lipman and the mishtarah present who came to protect us in the event  any has v'shalom confilct. (again- it was a peaceful visit which required no intervention by police)
The smiles on the faces of those precious jewish girls  gave us chizuk!!!

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh