[RBS] Home Maintenance Course-We're Getting a Great Response

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Sep 18 14:22:13 IDT 2011

Reserve your place now for our six week home maintenance course which will
begin, BE"H, on November 6th.
We keep the groups small for optimal learning.

Do you want to learn how to fix your own treissim? Or fix a leaky toilet for
6 nis in parts?

Were you a do-it yourselfer when you lived abroad and need a home
maintenance "ulpan" to get started here?

Do you want to know if you are getting value for your money when you do hire
a professional?

Our next Do it Yourself Home Maintenance Course will be held in
November-December 2011.
For syllabus and details please e-mail: ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com

The course is FUN! Former participants glow with pride when they report back
all the things they've accomplished during and after the course.

Uriel Segal-Master Handyman
Ellen Segal-Life Coach