[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Women Of RBS Give Flowers to Girls at Bet Sefer Orot

Renana Klein renana at familyklein.net
Sun Sep 18 18:59:14 IDT 2011

I just want to say that my husband and I are both so touched by the women
who came to express their solidarity with the girls of Orot.
Not only did these wonderful women express their support and friendship,
they did so in such a beautiful, thoughtful, and loving manner. These woman
make me proud to be part of this nation. May we all merit to a year of
peace, tranquility, and achdus.
Renana and Jeff Klein