[RBS] Orot Banot - tomorrow evening's Chareidi demonstration - IMPORTANT

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Sep 20 08:17:06 IDT 2011

I'm actually saddened that this needed to be written.

I do not consider myself in any way "on their side"  nor do I EVER  want to
be associated  with nut cases who beat up adults and teens and shout insults
at our little children.  However, just as we had a right to march and
demonstrate legally, they have that right.   I would hope that if they are
demonstrating legally that we are above them and would  not even consider
doing what they do  just b/c we do not agree with their stand.

Kol hakavod to all those who have devoted hours of time and energy to
protect these little neshamos who are only trying to go to school
peacefully.  May this insane battle end soon and may those kids heal
quickly.
Shana tova

Leeba Rosenthal