[RBS] FEW SEATS LEFT - Friday Trip to Chevron

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Tue Sep 20 11:06:04 IDT 2011

Join BTYA this year for a packed Erev Shabbos S'lichos in Chevron,
including:

* Shacharis at the Me'aras HaMachpela
* The Rav, Shli"ta's annual Kivrei Avos Sicha
* Tour parts of Jewish Chevron with Rabbi Simcha Hochbaum

Each of these is worth the trip in itself, but we are putting it all
together, including bullet-proof bus (protected by Hashem), for only 50 NIS
per person!

Seating is very limited.

DETAILS
Friday Ellul 24 (Sep 23), leave RBS (in front of Beis Tefillah, corner of
Luz and Refaim in RBS A) at 7 AM.
Return no later than 12:30 PM.
Bring a light breakfast to be eaten on the bus
50 NIS per person, non-refundable.

TO RESERVE SEATS
Name, number of people, cell phone, how paying.

TO PAY - Give cash to Ari Stern or Aryeh Sonnenberg or send NIS via Paypal
to studiojorbs at gmail.com.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.