[RBS] meals for families

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Tue Sep 20 12:45:58 IDT 2011

At Lema'an Achai we're asking for help for 2 families.

One family where the mother is sick and totally not functioning needs
suppers cooked for next week and meals for Rosh Hashana for 10 people.  A
big yishar koach to all the women who have already brought meals to this
family.

The second family's father is in intensive care following a serious accident
and they need lunch prepared for them daily for 5 people to be brought to
their house by 3.30pm.  The family's 6th grade son also needs help daily
with homework.

If you can help, please reply to this e-mail or call me at the no below.

Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115