[RBS] Fwd: Yashar Koach to the Ladies of RBS!!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:43:54 IDT 2011

Although I *rarely* forward emails - I felt the below email is
important enough for others to read and IY"H help in their own special
way.

Shenizke to see Mashiach Bimheira Veyameinu!

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com
A HUGE yashar koach to the Dati Leumi, Charedi, and Chassidish Nashim
Tzidkaniot of RBS Alef and Bet who gave out flowers and support to the
precious girls of Orot Banot!

I have personally witnessed what they leave school to every day (yes,
STILL!):  shouts of "shiksa," "prutza," and eggs (and worse) being
thrown at them.   Today, tears came to my eyes as I saw them march
proudly into their courtyard to lively music, and shouts of "yashar
koach.".  The smiling faces of those little girls said it all!

In the words of one of the Orot Banot teachers:

"This is such an incredible Kiddush Hashem!  I try to explain to the
girls that not all Jews are like those men, but it only does so much.
For them to see that there are Jews who don't hate them but
actually care about them and love them as Jews is so powerful!"

For any ladies who didn't make it, I STRONGLY encourage you to
organize similar events within your communities and join in the Ahavat
Yisrael and Kiddush Hashem B'Rabim!

Contact me off list if you would like the contact information for the
Menalehet in order to coordinate your event.

And remember... "All it takes for evil to flourish is for good people
to do nothing."

Miriam Friedman
saylittledomuch at gmail.com
www.miriamfriedmanmsw.com