[RBS] birth assistant / doula

hadassah at shoreshcapital.com hadassah at shoreshcapital.com
Wed Sep 21 10:43:37 IDT 2011

Calling all ladies in the "B'Sha Tovah" parsha:

Yes, you!!!

Do something nice for yourself. You deserve it. Your unborn baby
deserves it. Your husband deserves it. And if you have already have a
few, your children deserve it, too.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Hadassah Rosenthal and I am a
trained and experienced doula/birth assistant based in Ramat Beit
Shemesh, Aleph. I
have assisted at a number of local births, and I would like to support
you at one
of life's most magical moments.

Yes, it's true that hiring a doula lowers your risk of a c-section.
Yes, it's true that more women successfully avoid "extra" medication
with the aid of professional birth support. And Yes, it's true that in
the
end, you will do what's right for your body, zehu!!

Call me for a free consultation.

Hadassah Rosenthal
Birth Assistant / Doula
999-4604 or 052-727-5386