[RBS] Very disturbing incident outside Moria banot this morning.

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:16:18 IDT 2011

well, i assume you have all seen the posters with women in scarves and
shawls that claim that "this is how are mothers dressed"
if i were bored, i would make posters of  the cover of a book about
the Frankforter rav (who, by the way, was hareidi politically) arm in
arm with someone whom i assume was his daughter, whose elbows are very
much showing.

they are insane, but worse than that, people buy into it