[RBS] Anyone needing shofar blown in your home on Rosh Hashana

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Sat Sep 24 21:51:53 IDT 2011

Dear RBS Community

My name is Reuven Ashenberg and I am aware that there might be people who can not make it to Shul on Rosh Hashana and need to hear Shofar blowing. I have blowing for the past 6 years and especially in homesin RBS on Rosh Hashana.

If you need me to blow for you, it would be my pleasure and honor. You can contact me via my e-mail at neshoma at bezeqint.net  and I will make an arrangement with you to come to your home on Rosh Hashana.

Thanks,

Reuven Ashenberg