[RBS] social skills group

Debbie Rubel dbrubel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:40:01 IDT 2011

There is still some room in our great new social skills groups for boys in
elementary school, one for grades 1 -3, and the other grades 4 - 6.
The groups will be meeting on Wednesday afternoons starting Oct. 5th in
Ramat Beit Shemesh.

Participating in social skills groups is a great way for your son to learn
how to navigate his social environment, in school, at home or on the
playground. Our groups are run in a fun and relaxed manner, by Dr. Debbie
Rubel.
Registration ends soon  so email Debbie at
dbrubel at gmail.com   for more information.
Shana Tova--
Here's to great and socially successful year!!!!!
--
Debbie Rubel